Saturday, April 27, 2013

April Shower, Brings May Flowers

May is almost here!!.....and I am back for good. 

The month of May, I am gonna track my face (yay....-_-), because everyone and their mama got a problem with it. I seem to be breaking out, I noticed it but I don't got much to say about it. For some reason everyone that I know got something to say about my face (to me or behind my back). I eat healthier than most of them, my only problem is CHEESE!!! (oh how I love cheese :3 ). So for May bye bye cheese, hope to not see you soon!! And I shall be using new face products.....and finally exfoliating my face weekly (I will try my best not to forget). 


Pray for me, to have strength to stay away from cheese. ^^v. 


New Product for My Face

1 comment:

  1. I'm itching to hit people who have been commenting on your face. In the Lord, of course!

    ReplyDelete