Monday, August 20, 2012

Is It Okay to be a Little Scared?


       I am known for taking on too much sometimes, and that is one thing that scare me. This year I have to do my internship, while taking a cluster class that is mandatory. The cluster class contains 3 classes, one that happens to be intensive writing. I get 5 credits from this cluster. Meanwhile I have to take a history class 3 credits, a psychology class 3 credits, and a bio class with lab 4 credits. All of this lovely-ness ends in December. Then for fall part two I have to take Spanish class 3 credits, English 3 credits. Overall I have to take 6 classes plus my internship for fall 1, and then 2 classes for fall 2. Pray for me please. ^^v. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    My name is Gloria, I am a spanish makeup artist and i have my first worldwire giveaway!!
    Maybe you are interested.... :)
    Thank you for reading!

    http://www.theglowmakeup.com/2012/08/my-gift-to-you-un-regalo-para-ti.html

    ReplyDelete